Raise your hand if you like the outdoors. Alright, perhaps that was too easy. Now raise your hand if you like beer. Okay, so that’s a lot of you. Well Christmas is coming early this year for somebody, because boy do I have a giveaway for you!
Ladies and gents, one of the largest, most important beer festivals descended on the world this past weekend, Denver’s Great American Beer Festival. 750 breweries, 3,500 beers, 50,000 people. Now that’s what I call a beer festival. And I got to experience it for the first time on opening day with Let’s Grab A Beer. It. Was. Awesome. Just as awesome, it’s National Drink Beer Day (yes, that’s a real thing). So I teamed up with Let’s Grab A Beer and my friends at Pure Fix Cycles to give one person a free, customized bicycle. You guys, a free (and might I say, dope), customized bicycle!
So what do you have to do to win? Well, you don’t have to juggle, hula-hoop, jump through a hoop, or any of the like. All you have to do is upload a photo on Instagram with a bicycle and beer in it (an example below) with the hashtag #beerandbikesweeps in the caption or comments. That’s it!
You have until the end of the day on Sunday, October 11, 2015. So snap(<<see what I did there) to it. And most importantly, don’t drink and bicycle. It’s not safe. Nor do I want you getting caught riding dirty.
Official Beer and Bikes Sweepstakes
No Purchase Necessary.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least twenty-one (21) years old and have a Instagram account.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Let’s Grab a Beer.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By entering, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 AM PST on September 28, 2015 and ends at 11:59 AM PST on October 11, 2015. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: Take a photo that includes a bicycle and beer in the photo and upload to Instagram with the hashtag, #beerandbikesweeps in the caption or comments. Photos should be taken responsibly. Photos of dangerous or illegal activity will not be considered
- Drawing: After the Entry Period, Sponsor will select one potential winner with a panel of judges of all entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. Criteria that will be judged includes quality, creativity, and uniqueness.
- Notification and Requirements of Potential Winners: Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified on Instagram within a week of the entry period concluding and will be asked to respond to provide their full name, telephone number (including area code), date of birth, mail and/or email address, and may be required to complete a Declaration of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) and any other documents required by Sponsor, which must be returned within three (3) days of the date appearing on the prize notification. Return of the prize notification as undeliverable, failure to sign and return requested documentation within the specified time period, the inability of Sponsor to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period or noncompliance with these Official Rules by a potential winner will result in such potential winner’s disqualification and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner for the applicable Entry Period. Only three (3) alternate entrants will be contacted.
- Prizes: One (1) winner will receive a new customized bicycle from Pure Fix Cycles valued at $329. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. You may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who seeks to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, the authorized account holder of the Instagram account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) any errors on the Instagram platform that may prevent an entrant from entering or receiving direct messages; (d) printing errors; (e) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (f) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Washington. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, state and federal laws.